Flower Mound, TX, Nov. 26, 2013 – After finishing in the Top Ten, per-screen average amongst the Top Twenty films last weekend, EchoLight Studios reports the inspirational movie, THE CHRISTMAS CANDLE is set to play in almost 350 theaters during Thanksgiving holiday week. The Texas-based studio is also encouraged to see the fan-favorite reviews.
“Going up against the likes of ‘The Hunger Games: Catching Fire,’ we knew it was going to be a challenge, but we are seeing true momentum for THE CHRISTMAS CANDLE movie,” said EchoLight Studios CEO Rick Santorum. “We are calling on those who have seen THE CHRISTMAS CANDLE and were inspired by it, to tell their friends to go see this movie in their hometown. There is a demand for family-based, inspirational entertainment and we see this as the kick-off of a new Christmas classic.”
THE CHRISTMAS CANDLE has already garnered tremendous reviews and praise across the country:
- “Moviegoers will enjoy the realistic sets, costumes, dialogue and acting, along with gorgeous cinematography” (or) “Now, as so many of our family and friends suffer anxiety or loneliness, why not treat someone to this movie and a cup of Christmas cheer?” – “Crisis” Magazine
- “This is a film that both adults and kids can enjoy — in other words an old-fashioned (in the best sense of the word) family Christmas story. Recommended.” – John W. Kennedy, Beliefnet
- “It’s always nice to have an earnest little movie that reminds you of the true spirit of Christmas amid the overwhelming consumerism of holiday shopping…” – Martin Tsai, Los Angeles Times
- “THE CHRISTMAS CANDLE is entertaining and incredibly moving…an engaging, faith-building movie the whole family can enjoy.” – Ted Baehr, Movieguide
- “Max Lucado is an unparalleled storyteller. In THE CHRISTMAS CANDLE, we get to see his storytelling at its best. It is a delightful holiday film that combines the wonder of Christmas with an engaging, heartwarming tale of people in search of hope and faith. This is the kind of film you’ll watch over and over again.” – Richard Blackaby, Experiencing God, The Seasons of God
About THE CHRISTMAS CANDLE movie:
Written by best-selling author Max Lucado, THE CHRISTMAS CANDLE is a timeless holiday film for the entire family, featuring singing sensation, Susan Boyle in her movie debut.
Deep in the heart of the English countryside lies the enchanting village of Gladbury. Legend has it every 25 years an angel visits the village candlemaker and touches a single candle. Whoever lights this candle receives a miracle on Christmas Eve. But in 1890, at the dawn of the electric age, this centuries old legend may come to an end.
For more information on THE CHRISTMAS CANDLE, visit www.christmascandlemovie.com.
FOR INFORMATION CONTACT: Alice Stewart at email@example.com